Skip to main content
With You in

Liverpool, South

This service is for you if:

  • you’re over 18
  • living in Liverpool
  • worried about your drug use, or someone else’s

How we can help you

Get in touch with our free, confidential service and talk to one of our trained staff.

We’re here to listen – you can tell us as little or as much as you want.

We’ll work with you on your own goals, whether that’s cutting down your drug use, stopping completely or just getting a bit of advice.

What to expect when you visit a drug service

We can also support you if you’re worried about someone else’s drug use.

If you need support with alcohol only, or you’re worried about someone else’s drinking, please contact the Liverpool Community Alcohol Service (LCAS) on 0151 471 7784.

Get in touch


0151 541 2856

Local charges apply

2-12 St Mary's Road



L19 2RY

See on a map

Back to top