Help with mental health in Surrey and Kent
With You (previously Thinkaction) is a charity offering free counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) in Surrey and Kent.
We can help with a range of mental health problems, including stress, anxiety and depression.
You don’t need a referral from your GP but you do need to be:
- aged 17 or over
- registered with a GP in Surrey or Kent
We offer free psychological therapies
We offer a range of free psychological therapies, such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), for problems like:
- worrying all the time
- feeling low and hopeless
- obsessive thoughts or behaviours
- panic attacks
We offer different kinds of therapies depending on what problems you are having and how severe they are.
For example, you could:
- join one of our free online courses – see what courses we offer
- access Silvercloud, an online CBT programme that you can work through at your own pace
- have a one-to-one therapy, such as counselling or CBT
How to register
You don’t need a referral from your GP, but you do need to be aged 17 or over and registered with a GP in Surrey or Kent.
- Choose a service
- Fill in a short online form
- Choose a time and date for a phone conversation with one of our trained staff
- You'll agree a treatment plan together
Join one of our free online courses
Our free online courses give you a range of tools and techniques that have been proven to help with stress, anxiety and depression.
This is done through weekly video calls with a couple of our trained therapists and other people experiencing similar issues to you.
You’re free to share your experiences with others in the group or you can just listen and learn – it’s up to you.
We aren't a crisis service
If you need urgent help, you can:
- Call your GP and ask for an emergency appointment
- Call NHS 111
- Contact your mental health crisis team (if you have one)
- Call Samaritans free on 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org