Help with mental health in Surrey and Kent
Free, confidential counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) in Surrey and Kent
With You (previously Thinkaction) is a charity offering free talking therapies like counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) in Surrey and Kent.
We can help with a range of mental health problems, including stress, anxiety and depression.
You don’t need a referral from your GP but you do need:
- to be aged 17 or over
- to be registered with a GP in Surrey or Kent
- complete a self-referral form (below)
Ready to Register?
If you live in Surrey or Kent and you're ready to register for free, confidential counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), fill in one of the forms below
If you would prefer to contact us by telephone please call 0300 012 0012
If you live elsewhere in England
To find mental health help in Scotland
Chat to us online or talk to your GP.
Please use a secure NHS email account to email a referral form to us at email@example.com.
Patients must be registered with a GP in Kent or Surrey.
We offer free talking therapies
We offer a range of free, confidential talking therapies, such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), for problems like:
- worrying all the time
- feeling low and hopeless
- obsessive thoughts or behaviours
- panic attacks
We offer different kinds of therapies depending on the difficulties you are having and how severe they are.
For example, you could:
- access Silvercloud, an online CBT programme that you can work through at your own pace
- have a one-to-one therapy, such as counselling or CBT
How to register
You don’t need a referral from your GP, but you do need to be aged 17 or over and registered with a GP in Surrey or Kent.
- Choose a service
- Fill in a short online form
- Choose a time and date for a phone conversation with one of our trained staff
- You'll agree a treatment plan together
We aren't a crisis service
If you need urgent help, you can:
- Call your GP and ask for an emergency appointment
- Call NHS 111
- Contact your mental health crisis team (if you have one)
- Call Samaritans free on 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org