How we can help with mental health
We Are With You (previously Thinkaction) offers free, confidential support to people who want to feel better about themselves or their relationships with other people.
You can refer yourself directly to us without seeing your GP.
We offer free psychological therapies
We offer a range of free psychological therapies, such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), for problems like:
- worrying all the time
- feeling low and hopeless
- obsessive thoughts or behaviours
- panic attacks
We offer therapies in different ways, depending on the problems you are having and how severe they are.
For example, you could:
- do a course using a self-help workbook
- have a one-to-one therapy
- join a group
- do an online course
How to register
You need to be aged 17 or over and registered with a GP in Kent or Surrey.
- Choose a service
- Fill in a short online form
- Choose a time and date for a phone conversation with one of our trained staff
- You'll agree a treatment plan together