Skip to main content

Choose a service

If you're registering someone else, you must have their permission first.

If you live elsewhere in England

Chat to us online to find your local psychological therapies service or visit the NHS service finder.

To find mental health help in Scotland

Chat to us online or talk to your GP.

Health professional?

Please use a secure NHS email account to email a referral form to us at

Patients must be registered with a GP in Kent or Surrey.