Mental health help in Surrey and Kent
Struggling with your mental health? We can help with problems like self-harm, anxiety and depression
If you live elsewhere in England:
To find mental health help in Scotland:
Chat to us online or talk to your GP.
Need urgent help?
Things you can do for yourself right now
Free apps to support your mental wellbeing
- Happify: Guided courses and tools to help you overcome negative thoughts and stress
- Samaritans self help: Keep track of your mood and get suggestions to help you feel better
- WorryTree: Helps you to notice and challenge your worries
If you're under 18
- Think Ninja: Learn skills from Wise Ninja to help you cope with life's stresses
If you're self harming
- Calm harm: Helps you ‘surf the wave’ whenever you get an urge to self-harm