Mental health help in Surrey and Kent
Struggling with your mental health? We can help with problems like self-harm, anxiety and depression
With You offers free, confidential counselling and CBT for problems like stress at work, sleep problems and feeling low or anxious.
Mind and Body in Kent supports children and young adults aged 13 to 25 who are self-harming or struggling with their mental wellbeing.
If you live elsewhere in England:
To find mental health help in Scotland:
Chat to us online or talk to your GP.
Need urgent help?
With You and Mind and Body aren’t crisis services. If you need urgent help, you can:
Things you can do for yourself right now
Use our interactive tool to find new ways to relax and cope with difficult feelings.
Calm your breathing and reduce stress, wherever you are.
Free apps to support your mental wellbeing
- Happify: Guided courses and tools to help you overcome negative thoughts and stress
- Samaritans self help: Keep track of your mood and get suggestions to help you feel better
- WorryTree: Helps you to notice and challenge your worries
If you're under 18
- Think Ninja: Learn skills from Wise Ninja to help you cope with life's stresses
If you're self harming
- Calm harm: Helps you ‘surf the wave’ whenever you get an urge to self-harm