Mind and Body in Kent
Mind and Body in Kent supports children and young adults who are self-harming, at risk of self-harming or struggling with their mental wellbeing.
We help people find positive ways to manage difficult thoughts and feelings, working with small groups in secondary schools and in the community.
Refer yourself to Mind and Body in Kent
New to Mind and Body in Kent? This service is for you if:
- you live in Medway and you’re aged 18-25
- you live in Kent and you’re aged 13-25
- you’re harming yourself or struggling with your mental wellbeing
- you have not taken any steps to end your life within the past three months
To refer yourself you can:
- phone us on 01795 500882
- complete our self-referral form (Word doc) and email it to us at: MABadmin@wearewithyou.org.uk
If you're 18-25 you can book an appointment with us online:Book an appointment
Refer someone else to Mind and Body in Kent
Mind and Body takes referrals from professionals, parents and carers.
In Medway we support young adults aged 18-25. In Kent we support children and young adults aged 13-25.
Mind and Body in Kent also offers training sessions for parents and carers who are concerned about a young person – you can sign up here.
To refer someone into our community service or request support in your school: